Thursday, July 10, 2014

Notes taken by Mom, March 2001 - Baldwin County, Alabama Authorities

Below are personal notes taken in speaking, via telephone, with authorities in Baldwin County in March, 2001.  The A.B.I. was contacted who, contrary to what others had said, and later, police reports, said they did not investigate.

The Coroner, Huey Mack, Sr. (father of the investigating deputy in charge) offered important information then but a few years later Mr. Mack said information regarding the body storage and handling of the case and records required kept by the state by his funeral home would only be released with a court order and subpoena.

I had been lead to believe John Garner was sheriff and it wasn't until 2004 that I discovered James B. Johnson was sheriff. It was then that I attained the Baldwin County police records regarding my son's body identification and death details.












No comments:

Post a Comment